Hotel Athénée has probably one of the best locations in Toulouse. If you wish to visit this french city, this is our suggestion! Read our review bellow.
- As mentioned above, its location is great. Not far away from the city’s center, you can reach the best attractions of Toulouse within a few minutes walking. The bus station is nearby, as well as the metro station Jean d’ Arc. Furthermore, you can find whatever you need close by, such as bars with live music, several restaurants etc.
- If you have a car with you, maybe you will find it tricky to drive around looking for a place to park. Another reason to choose Hotel Athénée, is because it has its own private parking, although is not for free, but the price is reasonable in comparison with other parking choices.
- The hotel’s staff is very helpful, always willing to share touristic information and to guide you with any queries you might have. Everyone is really polite and friendly and what we experienced is efficient personnel that enjoys what they do at all time.
- The hotel is super clean, its areas are comfortable and the breakfast corner looks very attractive to start your day.
- Having said about the breakfast area, I should mention that there are many choices between salty and sweet snacks, as well as beverages that all taste really good. So, before leaving from the hotel in order to explore the city’s beauties, spend some time to have a nice ”petit déjeuner”!
- The rooms are neat and minimal, with contemporary decoration and beautiful colors. Everything inside is where it’s supposed to be in order to be functional and make you have an excellent experience. As for the beds, they are very comfortable.
- Room service is also provided and you can ask for anything you need at the reception (phone chargers, irons, laundry services).
- Oh, a coffee corner is also waiting for you 24/7 with a self-service coffee machine, for all the caffeine lovers!
I honestly suggest you to choose this accomodation choice in Toulouse and you won’t be dissappointed!
Thank you once again Happy Culture and Best Western Hotel Athénée 😀
Visit these webpages too:
Stay tuned till our next post about Toulouse’s sightseeings is published.
Take care dizzy birds,
P.S Feel free to send me your messages with your experiences, suggestions, comments, whatever you would like to share!